Ananda for the Future is inspired by the words of Swami Kriyananda, founder of the Ananda world-brotherhood colonies:
“People who live their beliefs and ideals together would constitute a force that, gradually, would uplift the world. Yogananda’s legacy will point the way for all men to a new and better way of life.”
And by the words of Yogananda:
“Thousands of youths must go North, South, East and West to cover the earth with little colonies, demonstrating that simplicity of living plus high thinking lead to the greatest happiness!”
What’s on this website?
- List of upcoming events and opportunities for outreach.
- Meet and Greet: A place to see the faces of the next generation. Meet gurubais from all over the world, how they are serving the work, and how to get in touch.
- Forum for posting, sharing, discussing upcoming outreach activities. Click here to join the forum.
- Video from Ananda for the Future satsang groups and communities, educational “how-to’s” on outreach and leadership, and inspirational talks and videos related to the movement. Special: Watch Joy Masters videos from various Ananda communities.
- Information on how to contact us, get involved, and be connected.